I love gingerbread, gingerbread biscuits, gingerbread hot chocolate and goes so well with Christmas. I also liked the idea of creating a mini gingerbread dessert with a twist. These mini oreo gingerbread cheesecakes are full of Christmas spices and will end a meal in the most delightful way.
You can also download the dessert toppers below, which will make everyone smile. Plus you can also make this ahead of time, just bring them out of the fridge when you’re ready to serve.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Mini Oreo Gingerbread Cheesecakes
- Take the oreos, remove the cream middle and place the left over biscuits and place in a clear bag. Then take a rollin pin and give the biscuits a good bash until the biscuits are a fine texture.
- Melt the butter and stir the biscuit crumb into the butter. Give it a good stir.
- Take your dessert dishes and spread the crumb equally into each one. Pat down gently until its has a level surface. Place in the fridge to cool.
- Get a large mixing bowl, the soft cream cheese, spices, golden syrup and mix with a whisk. Make sure you give it a good mix, so all the spices are mixed through.
- Divide the mixture equally into your four dishes. Place in the fridge to chill for a few hours. You can also place in the freezer for an hour if you’re short on time.
- Get a whisk and whisk the cream until its more or less thick. Place the cream into a piping bag.
- Pipe lots of small cream dots all around the top of your dessert.
- Print the toppers, cut them out and glue them on to cocktail sticks. When dry, place the toppers on top of your dessert. Tdah!
Let me know what you think of the mini oreo gingerbread cheesecakes and if you would like to share your colourful ideas, use #eatsleepcolour.