It’s a lovely time of year where you might be organising a lunch for the bride to be or the mum to be. This jewelled pistachio crusted salmon, is not only really easy to make, it will make the star dish of the day. I also paired this with a simple yogurt beetroot side, just chopped beetroot mixed with yogurt. You can also enjoy this warm or cold.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Jewelled Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp of clear honey
- 75g unsalted shelled pistachios
- pomegranates to decorate
- Place some grease proof paper on a oven tray and preheat the oven to 200c.
- Then place the four salmon fillets on the tray and get a paper towel and dab the top of the fillets.
- Take the olive oil and dribble over the four fillets.
- Finely chop the garlic cloves and mix in with the honey, pour and separate this between the four fillets.
- Then take the pistachios and blitz them in a blender until it looks like it is almost a fine crumb.
- Take a teaspoon and sprinkle the pistachios over the top of the salmon. Once you’ve finished separating the pistachios, gently pat them on the top to help form the crust.
- Put in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, let it cool for 5 minutes before adding the pomegranates on top. Enjoy!
Let me know if you loved this jewelled pistachio crusted salmon and you would like to share your colourful ideas with me, use #eatsleepcolour